Publication Ethics and Statements of Malpractice
Jurnal Jaminan Kesehatan Nasional (JJKN) is dedicated to following best practices on ethical issues, misconduct, and retractions. Prevention of publication malpractice is one of the editorial board's important responsibilities. Any kind of unethical behavior is unacceptable, and Jurnal Jaminan Kesehatan Nasional (JJKN) does not tolerate plagiarism of any form. The author who submitted the article to the Jurnal Jaminan Kesehatan Nasional (JJKN) affirms that the manuscript contents are original.
The following duties are outlined for editors, authors, and reviewers based on the COPE code of conduct for journal editors. Editors, authors, and reviewers will also adhere to the Jurnal Jaminan Kesehatan Nasional (JJKN) submission guidelines policies.
- Based on review reports from the editorial review board, editors may accept, reject, or request manuscript modifications.
- Each editor should ensure that each manuscript is initially evaluated by the editor for originality, utilizing the right software to do so. After the desk review, the manuscript is forwarded to the editorial review board which will make recommendations to accept, reject, or modify the manuscript.
- The Editor must ensure that each manuscript received by the Jurnal Jaminan Kesehatan Nasional (JJKN) is reviewed for its intellectual content without regard to sex, gender, race, religion, citizenship, etc. of the authors.
- The editor must ensure that information about the manuscript submitted by the author is kept confidential.
- The editor will not use unpublished material disclosed in the submitted manuscript for his or her research without the consent of the author.
- Authors should present an accurate account of their original research as well as an objective discussion of its significance. Manuscripts will follow the submission guidelines of the journal. (See submission guideline policies)
- Authors must ensure that they have written entirely original work.
- Authors should not submit the same manuscript to more than one journal concurrently. It is also expected that the author will not publish redundant manuscripts or manuscripts describing the same research in more than one journal.
- Authors should acknowledge all sources of data used in the research and cite publications that have been influential in the research work.
- Authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to the conception, design, execution, or interpretation of the reported study. Others who have made significant contributions must be listed as co-authors. Authors also ensure that all the authors have seen and agreed to the submitted version of the manuscript and their inclusion of names as co-authors.
- Authors should provide raw data related to their manuscript for editorial review and must retain such data.
- If at any point in time, the author(s) discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in the submitted manuscript, then the error or inaccuracy must be reported to the editor.
- Information regarding manuscripts submitted by authors should be kept confidential and be treated as privileged information.
- Manuscript reviewers must ensure that authors have acknowledged all sources of data used in the research. Any kind of similarity or overlap between the manuscripts under consideration or with any other published paper of which the reviewer has personal knowledge must be immediately brought to the editor's notice.
- Review of submitted manuscripts must be done objectively and the reviewers should express their views clearly with supporting arguments.
4. If a reviewer feels it is not possible for him/her to complete the review of the manuscript within the stipulated time then this information must be communicated to the editor, so that the manuscript could be sent to another reviewer.
The Editor of the Jurnal Jaminan Kesehatan Nasional (JJKN) makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of all information ("Content") contained in its publication. However, the Editor of Jurnal Jaminan Kesehatan Nasional (JJKN) makes no representations or warranties whatsoever regarding the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the Content and rejects all such representations and warranties to the fullest extent permitted by law. Every view expressed in this publication is the view of the author and not necessarily the view of the Editor of Jurnal Jaminan Kesehatan Nasional (JJKN).