Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The authors retain the copyright and full publishing rights without restrictions of their the published works on Jurnal Jaminan Kesehatan Nasional under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In case, the article was jointly prepared by more than single author, any authors submitting the manuscript warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to be agreed on this copyright and license notice (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this policy.
The author(s) whose names are listed in their (PDF) manuscript also declared that they have no conflict of interest and indicate agreement that the all information in their article is true and correct.